02-23-2015, 01:16 PM   #15
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
Was a bit surprised to learn that this is their policy. Has anyone else experienced this? I think it might be an excuse because I am not seeing a car in their inventory.
Bullshit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxd23 View Post
My buddy who has an E46 wanted to check out the F82 so we drove down in my E92 to BMW Encinitas. The guy gave me his card but I ended up throwing it away because he told us that he would only let us drive it if we were serious about buying it.

When I showed him my M3 and my buddy told him he has an E46 he relented and said that we were probably serious, but they were getting a lot of guys coming in just to check it out with no intention of buying and thus their M4 in stock had a couple hundred miles already on the odometer. I get his reasoning, but we're not driving up in an Accord.
More bullshit....I don't care how many miles it has or doesn't have....I'll be damned if I buy a car especially at this price point without test driving. I was new to BMW and an M at that.....without ever having pressed the ignition you want me to give you money because of what a brochure says....Just No.
Go elsewhere, they obviously want the car more than you. Let them keep it.
Appreciate 0