Thread: Zaino
View Single Post
      08-19-2005, 10:49 PM   #22
teamgomez
Rep
Drives: '04 SMG M3

A (few) years ago, I was waxing the freshly painted hood on my 911S and noticed scratches going down as I was waxing! DAMNED TURTLEWAX, I thought.

Did a very close inspection of my applicator and found 1 tiny, tiny grain of sand embedded in my pad. Who knows how it got there, but it sure did a number on my brand new paint job.

I would offer my pink slip if Zaino scratched anybody's car. It would have to be a quality deficiency of epic proportions to slip thru the cracks versus the odds of an applicator picking up MICRO DEBRIS. For the same reason you toss clay if you drop it, you really must have the same protocol with applicators (they can be washed, tho). A few months ago, I was washing my 5 series and picked up on some micro-marring a la targa hood. Looked at my wash mitt and to my horror/disbelief, there was a metal shaving from my workbench embedded in the mitt....

What is Zaino? It's stuff that makes bird droppings run off the car, makes water bead like oil in vinegar, and lasts and lasts and lasts...
Appreciate 0