05-03-2022, 12:39 PM   #215
Jking809
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
15mm rear is just 3mm more than the 12mm that some use without issue and 4mm more than the 11mm that most agree presents no problem. 1mm is .040 inches so even 4mm more is just 0.16 inches. Not much. My best guess is that you might hear a rub on compression over a large dip in the road at high speed with 4-5 people in the car and a trunk full of luggage. If it’s usually just you, there will likely not be a problem. Let us know in a few months how it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
15mm rear is just 3mm more than the 12mm that some use without issue and 4mm more than the 11mm that most agree presents no problem. 1mm is .040 inches so even 4mm more is just 0.16 inches. Not much. My best guess is that you might hear a rub on compression over a large dip in the road at high speed with 4-5 people in the car and a trunk full of luggage. If it's usually just you, there will likely not be a problem. Let us know in a few months how it works.

Appreciated I had like this for over a year now and haven't had issues with it. I was told that is very aggressive. I will update the post if something happens
Appreciate 0