11-14-2023, 09:46 AM   #31
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by baege View Post
unlike you, first time I ever drove a porsche I was blown away and haven't been able to find a substitute

I had a manual e86 3.0Si coupe at the time and the porsche was a PDK 2013 Boxster S that I took for a test drive when I was considering ordering a 2014 Cayman S

I grinned driving that boxster like I never had before and ordered the cayman, stripper manual S

the cayman was the most fun I've ever had driving a car

I get bored of cars and so have tried to find something else to give me the high I had when I first had that 2014 Cayman S

10 years later and after test driving and owning lots of different cars (as my multiple what next posts attest to) I'm still in basically the same car

a naturally aspirated flat six though is key to the experience, for me at least, try one of those and let us know how it went
I remember driving a 2014 Cayman S at that time and was blown away by that car. My issue isn't with Porsche as a whole, it's with 4 cyl Porsches and the gall Porsche has to charge what they do for these lackluster motors. I'd love to scoop up a clean example of a 981 S.
Appreciate 1
baege1339.00