01-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #10
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
What makes you think I spend all day on these forums? I don't. I pop in when I can, and 75% of my time seems to be spent wading through reposts and people asking inane questions. The car was officially launched nearly three months ago, and yet I'm still reading posts asking "does it have adaptive suspension?" or "does it have a CFRP roof?" Both of these questions were answered on day one. I read the official press release. Why can't other people do the same?
I'm not saying you spend all day on these forums. But your question seems to indicate people have spent ANY time on these forums and many simply see the front page of Bimmerpost, click the banner post about the latest news which happens to be on the M2 and then ask a question about it. 9 times out of 10 it is a question which has already been asked, or a comment which anyone who has been on these forums more than a day has heard a million times already. Plus, Internet forums have been around for years. This isn't new - people do not search. I love to research, but I understand most don't. You can be a dick about it, but all you do is add another useless post that the rest of us have to read. How ironic is that???