View Single Post
      09-23-2007, 01:37 PM   #7
m_bazeepaymon
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab33d View Post
I currently have 2 Deposits and am on the WL at 2 dealers in pretty good spots #4 / #7 . One of these dealers who is in the middle of nowhere in CA , promised MSRP . Anyhow, I went to a dealer yesterday with my girl to look at 528's for her and talked M with one of the sales managers there. This is what he told me:

1) Waitlists are complete bull, dealers will sell the car to anyone who is willing to pay the highest amount, regardless of position on the WL.

2) The car will be marked up 10k-20k at initial release. If you wait 3-6 months, this amount will drop to 5Kish.

My question is , how valid do you guys think this is. Basing upon previous experiences with the e46, was this the case as well. Do you think my 2 deposits (which both have been cashed) will hold up and will give me a better chance to be first to take delivery ? ALSO, what about what this sales mgr had to say? Any feedback would be appreciated !

Until allocations begin Waitlists are legit if the Dealer makes it legit

Until then we are just pawns, thinking we have the M3 coming unless you get something in writing

ZzZzZ'er
Appreciate 0