View Single Post
      06-15-2008, 02:51 AM   #1
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Oh crap, I curbed it!

So I was moving the car from one car park to the other (err, that would be moving one level in my car park!) to offload something to the other car. As I was going into the basement level, I turned my head to make sure that I had secured the load properly as I took the turn. Because of that, I did not pay attention to the curb on the side and hit the wheels on it. Crap, now I have a scratched left rear wheel.

I was annoyed for literally about 5 secs, then I realised that this has made my decision easier. I have been looking for another set of wheels for the track, but I could not decide whether to use the new set for track or road. Now that I have done this, I am going to use the damaged wheel as my track wheel. The question remains, what do I get for the road? Maybe those 9 inch Ultraleggeras rears won't be so bad if I only use it for the road? Won't really rub much as I won't be pushing the car on the road. Or maybe even an 8 inch all round Ultraleggeras? I really wished there are more options out there for the 1 series.

Anyway, I am just ranting. Thanks for listening.
Appreciate 0