Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionchicken View Post
Good lawd that is hot
Haha thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazzi-07 View Post
haven't seen any good options from HRE either....i know its brand new car but im surprised no one has hit it out of the park as yet.

waiting to see bbs fi-r i think then i will be sold.
Did you see the P101's on the car? Same design as the FI-R's minus the holes in the spokes. We're expecting the FI-R's to be available in about a year from now. I already have the P101's in-stock for the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
This car really swallowed up those 22"s! I'm on 21" wheels on my current F10 M5 and will more than likely go that route with my F90 as well.

Look forward to seeing some 21" wheels on the F90.

Great job!
You know who to call when you get that F90! Thanks a bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbweber View Post
Never heard of anrky. IMO needs a smaller wheel and concavity to give it the perception it has wide wheel arches. It already looks narrow and the flat faced wheels dont help.

Id also like to see this on some FI-R’s

They're HRE's new private label series. Designed, engineered, and manufactured by HRE. Since they released at SEMA they've been the hottest selling wheels in the industry. Styling, Detail, and Quality are their major pillars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBMW View Post
Nice wheels but 22" are just too big, and there is no way that it's not rubbing , 21" would be better !!
Come fly down to Miami and we'll let you drive it. We know fitments, no rubbing at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
And what an absolutely awful name for a boutique wheel brand. It reads as "ANGRY" as opposed to anarchy. Rebrand required without a doubt.
LMAO. To me there's no confusion since I hear the name all the time. I think it works very well but if someone is dyslexic I can see that getting confusing very quickly haha
Appreciate 0