G05sweden
Sweden
Rep
Drives: X5M50D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSMC55 View Post
For text messages, I get a notification in the top bar (where the phone signal strength is displayed) and push up on the idrive rotating knob thing and select notifications. The messages are there.
Same here. To enable it, I had to change a setting on my iPhone to "Show Notifications" in the bluetooth setting for the car (hit the info button, i in a circle next to the bluetooth connection). Only problem is that it won't show who the message is from.

Not sure about email or calendaring. I imagine I'd have to enable CarPlay, which I don't like or use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSMC55 View Post
For text messages, I get a notification in the top bar (where the phone signal strength is displayed) and push up on the idrive rotating knob thing and select notifications. The messages are there.
Same here. To enable it, I had to change a setting on my iPhone to "Show Notifications" in the bluetooth setting for the car (hit the info button, i in a circle next to the bluetooth connection). Only problem is that it won't show who the message is from.

Not sure about email or calendaring. I imagine I'd have to enable CarPlay, which I don't like or use.

I am going to try "Bluetooth Autoplay Music" app that looks promising. It can automatically set do not disturb, max volume, start Music player of choise. It even seem to be able to delay all this if you are on the phone while entering the car.. At the end leaving the car reset all..
Appreciate 0