View Single Post
      06-29-2007, 07:43 PM   #18
Brookside
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by atr_hugo View Post
Brookside - coming off a convertible to a coupe is about what I intend to do. How did you go about making the decision to forgo the open air experience?
It was hard..absolutley no complaints about the Z4...and it's been bulletproof and a joy from day one. I should have gotten the 3.0 at the time but a the deal being offered back then was too good to pass up. And maybe the lure of the twin-turbo is what sent me to the 1-er. I've been married to the same woman for almost 20 years...never ran around, never screwed around. But I like a new car every 3-4 years.:wink:

btw atr, I notice you're close by...it will be a very different experience bargaining this time since Baron BMW was sold to a conglomerate out of Houston...this is their first experience with a premium brand - all the old salesmen are taking advantage of the know-nothing owners by absolutely racking the customers. Awful to watch these a-holes in action.
I've already had "words" with a sales guy and the new sales manager. In this little city there's one dealership- it's them or the highway.
Appreciate 0