Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
So picking up a DG over full Aragon w/ Exec, DA+, and B&W. 2/20 build date. Took forever it feels like to find a dealer to give up one I wanted with the numbers I wanted through my broker. But I think it'll be worth it although I am having a bit of remorse. Albeit the deal on this one is solid the dealer was playing this game of "too many people have shown interest to let it go" which caused me to move on to another one being an M5C with the MP exhaust which I never would have spec'd myself but was a bit exciting to think of having it if even for 3 years. Never the less the call came in and it was for the original M5.

But hey It's got everything I wanted and at $200/m less than the M5C which I can't complain about. That'll afford me plenty of MP parts along the way (most I've already purchased). And considering the power bump is essentially pointless $10k would only get me the M sport exhaust, black grill and gills ($330 package) and black exhaust tips ($400). I'm not counting the rims cuz I wanted the black ones anyway.

Nevertheless I bought a one way ticket for $60 (thanks COVID?) and will be driving back tomorrow afternoon. Pray to god I don't mar the paint cuz I already schedule my PPF and ceramic coating for Monday.

Have never leased a car before much less had a new one so any lessons learned when leasing a BMW? So far don't have the greatest confidence in this dealer. Although they're 20 min from the airport they won't pick me up and they won't attempt to get the MP parts from their sister dealer 10 min away from them even though he has to drive right past them to pick up the car lol. Stupid but says something to me. Something simple to make the whole thing more seamless to me.

Oh well. More time in the car ripping around MD and VA.
Attached Images

'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 3
JRod1980391.50
M5_508125.50