View Single Post
      07-30-2020, 07:23 PM   #121
jjjjjjjjjjjjj
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

I spent around 1300$ total (650$+125$ replacement+shipping into europe with duties and 250$ for install) to get those breakpads tested and... I can say These pads are complete trash. They're not perfect OEM fit. After placing it, my left front breakpad has "glued" in because of temperature while driving 200 km/h on highway and kept being applied by itself and vibrated whole car - looking in reverse mirror everything was just blurred. Had to stop when possible and cool it down to be able to even drive slow without heavy vibrations.

Took them back to service - they admit this particular breakpad didn't fit as good as others but they managed to put it in. I've got in touch with ACG about this and they offered me buying replacement for this axle with discount - I agred and thought the problem will be over.

Nope 2 months of waiting for breakpads to arrive in Europe and turned out they sent the rear ones. Hit them up and there's no reply for more than 30 days already.

From the product review - stoping power is less, the feeling on the brake feels not natural ( it feels heavy from begining ), it gets easily overheated. I run only black wheels and I can say the dust is not minimal - I don't see any difference in wheels being clean for longer.

So in my experience - there's no good alternative to OEM breakpads which squeak like school bus but at least fit well and don't negatively surprise you when most needed..
Appreciate 0