05-07-2019, 08:24 AM   #73
Pimpsy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Stopping power seems OK to me.
They still squeak occasionally.
The brake dust is reduced.

The sensor notches on the brake pads are not in the same spot as the OEM pads. The SA at my local BMW dealership walked me to the car as the tech explained the brake pad sensors could not be installed. I took pictures and sent them to Girard at ACG. He said he was aware of this issue in the early stages of product development and thought it had been resolved.

Apparently there is some disagreement about whether or not the sensors can still be installed despite the obvious manufacturing flaw but at a glance it's obvious that the notches are not in the same place and I have no idea how this is possible in a product that ostensibly went through R&D...

Despite numerous follow-ups on my part (no pun intended) this has still not been resolved. Right now I am running the pads with the sensors tied up.

I have not been impressed with the customer service at ACG and while I have been very patient in an effort to see this properly resolved I am quickly reaching the point where I'm going to dispute the purchase through AMEX.