pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'd say no, I had dibs since he offered it to me first, but on further reflection, I actually really want to see you put a plow on a Countach or something similarly low slung.

And then I want to see just how long before the guys near you see it, realize this was a car from a poster they once hung on their walls and you've pretty much committed a sacrilegious act and show up at your house with pitchforks and torches.

Edit: You guys don't have guns down there in the States do you? Pitchforks and torches is still an appropriate term?
Low-slung? Not to worry. You back it into the shed with the plow mounted up and ready to go. Open the door, hit the throttle and drop the plow, and you've got a clean even surface everywhere you go.

The gull-wing doors are ideal for getting out to pee when you've plowed a big trench and you're tight alongside a 3-foot tall snowbank. That was the original motivation for the design, 'cause a swinging door wouldn't open. Little piece of Lambo trivia for ya there.

Actually, my cabin is in a very remote and rural area of northern Wisconsin. If the locals found out I was harboring a fancy I-talian car shaped like a wood splitting wedge that sounds like a chainsaw, they'd start questioning my patriotism (again). They already think I'm goofier than a shit-house rat; this would just be another week's worth of conversation fodder at the local taverns.