United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Comp First Edition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDriverX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX View Post
ER secondaries won't clamp to primary. Tried hours still no use. Requested the company to do refund and return. Will figure some new route tomorrow.
Gintani had a similar issue installing my ER secondary's, they had to loosen up the primaries and then they managed to get them to fit after 8 hours. Then there was an issue with the ER pipes mating to the exhaust pipes they were a little too long and went past the flange on the stock pipes causing a small leak. I had to go to a different muffler shop to push the exhaust out towards the back of the car an 1/8" or so and clamp the secondaries down and finally they fit without leaking. ER is a crap company as i brought all this up to them and they told me they would call me back with a solution but never did. I figured i was the only one that had an issue as others have installed without issues but now you're the second one. I personally will never buy anything from ER again but in the end these pipes will fit you just have to install from the top down removing the stock primaries first.
So stock secondaries fit like glove but ER won't. Just modified secondaries and added the dinan x pipe welded not clamped. Sound is more refined then the straight pipes setup I had but I feel more torque maybe. Will drive a little more n update. Will also post before and after video.

Also should I smell any fumes under load anytime or no?
2021 BMW X6M Comp
2019 BMW M5
2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 GranSport
Appreciate 0