11-12-2021, 08:21 AM   #33
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnutt19 View Post
Update:
I was finally about to connect with the representative assigned to me from BMWNA. There was 2 days of missing one another due to me being in ASIA but I was able to connect after arriving back state side.
They wanted to know if I was open to using a different dealer first and foremost. I of course said that was a given. They said they are motivated to find a resolution and will need about a week to do so. They acknowledged that understand it i time sensitive and also agreed that my experience was extremely poor. They of course blamed it on their supply chain issues though.

From what I can see it sounds like they are going to try and find allocation to use at a local dealership. I let the rep. know I was talking too that the new dealer had no allocation for M5 and wouldnt have any for a long time and that they thought they might have for the X5 in a few weeks but were not sure what month that would be for. She again recognized that it was time sensitive and they would find a resolution.

I suppose 1 week will give more information as to if a solution can be derived.
Talk to your dealership and see if they're willing to trade an allocation. My dealer had to for my m5 and traded for an x7 with a dealership in Iowa (I'm in NJ). If they want to help there's many ways a dealership can make things work.
Appreciate 0