View Single Post
      04-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #6
nlaak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi8tir View Post
I have been living in Europe for 3 years now. In the process of moving back to the US and the M5 has been on my mind for a long time. I owned 2 E60's M5's followed by an F10 M5 followed by an F13 M6 GC before moving to Europe in 2016. Been driving a mercedes diesel hybrid estate since I got here!! oh, the humanity!

I'll be back in the US at the end of April and am thinking about pulling the trigger. Being that I want it to be perfect, should I wait for 2020 in August? Maybe there will be another color released (not a big fan of the current offerings, to be honest - no Silverstone!!).

Obviously this is a highly subjective question.... just looking to be swayed one way or the other....
I'm waiting for MY '20 this summer, as there's some indication the instrument cluster might be changing in the 5 series and that makes me think there's a slim chance that IDrive 7 might come as well.

My existing lease isn't over until early August so I'll go from ordering a little early to have the BMW available when I turn in my old car to probably having to rent a car for a couple/few months until the BMW shows.
Appreciate 0