United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
My insurance changed in June of 2008 to not cover me at HPDEs. I've read the excusion portion of my policys ever since I started doing HPDEs and it finally changed this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tszene View Post
last week we attended a HPDE event at millville in Nj, and around noon an insurance agent showed up from Geico and took down most of the plates of the cars getting in the grid. He stayed for about 90 min, and that gave him enough time to take down pretty much everyone's plate driving onto the track.
So first thing, take the plaes off as soon as you arrive.

The same Geico ass wipe showed up at the BMW CCA event in Mid August at NJMP (Millville, NJ)

Something to think about. My insurance company knows my VIN but not my license plate number. I don't think they legally know have access to the gov't database of license numbers, do they?

I guess next time I'll either put tape on my license plate or just reverse the plate. If you simply remove the plate it exposes the VIN taped to the body under the plate.