[0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by all View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3forme2016 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie46 View Post
Sup!

I'm going on 6 weeks of my car sitting at Port Hueneme in Oxnard, CA with a RAM stop sale - got there on 12/04. I've been told that because my car is equipped with Bowers & Wilkins sounds system, the chip / part needed is harder to come by so the wait is longer. On a few different threads I've seen maybe 2 other members wait as long as I have. Just wanted to see if there's anyone else out there in the same situation.
Mine has been 8 weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3forme2016 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie46 View Post
Sup!

I'm going on 6 weeks of my car sitting at Port Hueneme in Oxnard, CA with a RAM stop sale - got there on 12/04. I've been told that because my car is equipped with Bowers & Wilkins sounds system, the chip / part needed is harder to come by so the wait is longer. On a few different threads I've seen maybe 2 other members wait as long as I have. Just wanted to see if there's anyone else out there in the same situation.
Mine has been 8 weeks...

My build was completed 11/27 with B&W and has been in Germany ever since. Unfortunately here in Canada we have almost no visibility on status. Dealer and BMW Canada also indicate they are not really able to tell me anything. Disappointing, but I am sure all will be forgotten with the first push of the start button
Any update ?