11-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
rjberry
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 340i Ruby Red II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaky View Post
Ok guys i currently have an E92 M3 and need to change car. The M5 is one that i am looking at. Few questions really.

1. Is the comp pack worth the money, or would i be better off getting the normal one and putting an exhaust on myself? The power increase is so slight i can't see it making that much difference (I would probably pay a visit to DMS at some point any way). I know i need to go and try one, but its not easy at the moment.

The most important question is how much of a deal are people getting on these at the moment. It's 0% finance, i have been offered 10k off list, but really would like to have 15k off. I saw in an earlier thread someone saying you should be looking for between 15 and 17k discount, but when mentioned to the sales guy he said that would have been before the 0% came in. Am i having the wool pulled over my eyes here? Are there better deals out there?

Any help much appreciated! Then i just need to choose between black with black, or blue with black..
I can't tell you about the comp pack. I was tempted by it myself but in the end I decided against it. I'm still in two minds though so could easily be persuaded

The deal I got a couple of weeks ago was just over 12.5k off. That was for a factory build car to my spec.

For the stock car you've been offered I'd say there was more discount on offer than they're letting on, although I dare say that's true no matter how good a deal you get