View Single Post
      09-20-2007, 04:19 AM   #5
valdeztke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarj View Post
Be warned, et20's will rub on both e90 & e92's without a mximum fender roll, and probably still on an e92 regardless of tire width. I rub significantly with rear et 28 (40+12mm spacers) & 265 Eagle F1's on my e92 with the Miro/Moven M6 reps, so an offset of R.et20 is only suited for an e46 M3's and e9x's with either a maxiumum rear fender roll, or a rear wide-body kit, and probably rub-city for an e90 regarless of realistic modification.... and don't even consider 275's in this config for an e92, unless like rubbing on minor surface deviations.

I paid less than the asking price for the same rims ant the same tires (**********s/Tire Rack) including shipping, FYI.

BTW, the M6 reps are still my favorite rim (especially in gunmetal on S. Graphite )they have proven very durable in my experience, and with the exception of the inner gunmetal paint being somewhat prone to chips, they are without issue and a mega bargain cost:effect:quality. Mike at **********s said that they refined the paint qiuality since I purchaced my set, so that may not even be a minor issue any longer.

So you're saying these wheels will only work on another Z4 (which isn't a problem as I may get into another roadster if I really like this one).
T: @DCAutoGeek
juan@dcautogeek.com
Appreciate 0