View Single Post
      07-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #66
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Hi guys just a update. The last 4 sets from the GB are going out tomorrow. I have over 15 sets ready for shipment now in various colors. More common colors = more in stock. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to order a set.

Most of the orders should have been received already have you guys had a chance to install and take pic's? I'm excited to see my product on your cars!

I have test fit all the sets on my car and that is actually why I have yet to install one on my car permanently also a merchant photo doesn't speak as loudly as customer photo's.

edit: I may just break open one of my pre-packed boxes and install a set on my car for some photo's if none post before this weekend.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0