11-26-2020, 12:55 PM   #3
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruczko View Post
I've been researching this topic to death and feel like I'm still confused. I'm only interested in the simplest piggybacks here and do understand that a flash might be better...

JB+ (1 sensor connection) vs Dinan Sport (2 sensor connections) vs Racechip S (3 sensor connections?)

They all seem to claim similar results however they connect to different/more/less sensors and I'm confused what makes them different. Is the power delivery different from these piggybacks? Do they all just simply increase boost, if so, why do some have more sensors to plug in?
So I am not going to be able to answer your question directly but here are some forum contacts that likely can (maybe DM them and let us know what you find out)

@Fuel-It!
Who often posts here regarding JB+ JB4 etc is business partner of Burger (BMS) and I would therefore consider them an expert on that platform

@H433x0n
Is a Dinan software engineer that recently started posting here - it seems he may be more on the flash side of things but I'm sure he could answer your questions (or get you connected with someone that can)

@mike@x-ph.com
Trusted vendor here for years - offers great prices and fast shipping on all three of the platforms you mentioned here so he may be in a good position to discuss one vs the other with you

Hope this helps get you a bit closer to the answers you are after
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1943.00