View Single Post
      01-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Dinan Dyno vs. Attache & Procede Dyno

Before you flame me for bringing up the same one tuner v. another war, RELAX AND JUST CONTINUE READING, BECAUSE I'M NOT DOING THAT....

I don't know if anyone has really paid very close attention to the Dyno graphs of these tunes as they compare to each other (rather than just the numbers of max tq and hp) but has everyone noticed how much flatter the Attache curve is and even Procede V2 as compared to Dinan and stock? I was about to get the Dinan flash and still think its a great tune when I suddenly realized that the graphs seem to indicate that the Dinan tune starts to die in the 5800-7000 rpm range when Attache (and I believe Procede as well) stay strong to redline (albeit a little decline).

Any thoughts on what thats about? Is it just simply Dinan running lower max boost? Shiv, and any other tuners please chime in with your .02 if you got the time.

No flame wars guys, just a discussion.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR .02

EDIT: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO JUST LOVE TO FIND WAYS TO ARGUE RATHER THAN GIVE SOME GOOD INFO, IF SOMEONE CAN POINT OUT A DYNO WITH CURVES DIFFERENT THEN THESE, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT. We all have seen dozens of dyno graphs with VERY similar curves. So speak to that please.

Dinan

Attache

Procede V2

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.

Last edited by e46e92love; 01-08-2008 at 06:27 PM..
Appreciate 0