04-26-2022, 09:32 AM   #16
M5_508
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambletx View Post
I feel since I have about 1000 miles on these pads that I can share my experience. To set the stage, on my 2018 I had the ACG/Porterfield pads and posted a review somewhat prematurely (after a couple hundred miles of use) about them. At first they were great but right around the 1000 mile mark they started to squeal and produced about the same amount of brake dust as the stock pads.

Now on to the iSweep IS1500 pads. As I said previously, I have had them on the car now for over 1000 miles and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement. First off, they (in my opinion) seem to have better performance than the stock pads. I do not track my car, so I can't speak for their performance in that regard. However, in my day-to-day driving (which is some what aggressive ) they just feel like they grab better.

Ok, moving on to brake dust or should I say lack thereof. These things are absolutely AMAZING (so far) in that category. Below are pics of my driver's side front and rear wheel with 200 miles of "my driving" since being washed. As of right now, I can't say enough positive things about these pads. The bonus for me was that their is ZERO brake squeal/noise. r33_RGSport Ben, you are amazing and thank you so much for seeing a need in the market and using your own resources to fill that need!!

Wow very nice. I just ordered the is2000 pads and hoping the squeak is gone.

r33_RGSport referred these pads so I'll let you know how I make out
Appreciate 2
r33_RGSport13053.00
916_M5365.00