View Single Post
      10-16-2020, 11:54 AM   #108
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegelein View Post
100% correct!!! I'm 50 and appalled by this culture of today. The culture of today has emasculated the men and ruined the country. I grew up in a God fearing, country loving, war veterans of WW2 and Nam household. Where the man was put on a pedestal and respected as the boss of the home and in society. Especially, the wimpy kids of today (I'd say 30s on down), pale in comparison to us in the 70s, 80s and 90s. My son is turning 13 and he's already a great young man, that I molded him into. He knows how to shoot, fish, excels in tough sports such as "contact" football and lacrosse, car lover, etc. Sorry about the ramble, just so frustrated w/ the America of today.....

HAHAH, i'm laughing right now. I'm 29. I'm disgusted by a vast majority of humans in similar age, or younger than me. I somehow missed the dumb train, thank god.

Funny, as i'm writing this, im texting a close friend of mine in medical school. They are spending 3 hours today learning about LGBTQ. IN MEDICAL SCHOOL. This is where we are as a country right now. Spending 250k to learn about BULLSHIT. end rant as well. And rip to the young fellow we lost.
Appreciate 0