07-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
unhinged
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andret View Post
Just ordered new M3 Sedan (Jerez black, manual, comp pack, sunroof, individual audio). Got a great end of financial year deal from the rep keen to notch up his yearly sales (signed the papers at 6.30pm on June 30th after a few days of hard negotiation). Now for the real test of my paitence, have asked for Jan 2011 delivery and compliance plates.

Thanks for your advice on body style and gearbox, makes me feel more confident with my decisions.

Just want to know about the trim, have gone with the standard Titanium Shadow by process of elimination as I don't like any of the others. I have the Aluminium trim in the 325 and it scratches too easily. Can anyone tell me what the Titanium Shadow is like, is it metal or plastic? Does it scratch easily? If it is no better than the aluminium, I might change to aluminium trim.

Cheers.
Got my M3 Coupe DCT with Comp pack a week ago. It has titanium shadow trim. The trim is definitely metal, and definitely gives the interior a sleek, quality racing look. I'm glad I chose it over any of the other options. Don't think you'll regret it. And you definitely won't regret the rest of the car....
Appreciate 0