Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
2020 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceman View Post
What has been the experience in processing time with the BMW CCA rebate? I did a search but didn't find anything, maybe I didn't use the correct keywords.

I saw in years past where it seemed to be very quick, but that has not been my experience so far. Submitted via e-mail on 9/6, I got a response on 9/12 saying that my submission was received and would be processing, I'd receive another e-mail when they were done and had turned it over to BMW NA. Nothing since then, and the website shows no rebates listed for my account on the tracking page.

These people are liars and thieves. They are more than happy to take your membership dues, but when it comes time to make good on the rebate promised in the membership benefits all you get is double-speak. I bought an M550i and magically they told me that somehow my vehicle was not a "qualifying purchase". The car and the deal were nowhere to be found among the "exclusions" of the rebate program. Getting them to adhere to their promises in the program is like pulling teeth. No integrity, whatsoever.
Appreciate 0