03-29-2020, 07:18 AM   #255
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
I'm expecting at least a 20% drop throughout April and then a VERY slow climb for the remainder of the year. It will then drop a bit again when COVID19 makes its way back in the winter. It will spook the market, but hopefully by then, the US and the world will be much better prepared and manage it better will shutting the whole freaking world down. I think it will take 2 solid years to come back from this. It is what it is.

Some small and large businesses will close up for good. New businesses will be created. Jobs will be lost and then created. Everything will recover, it will just be slow. Perhaps this virus will teach some larger companies to better plan and hold reserves rather than over-leverage themselves. The market was over-valued before this happened. Probably 10-15% over-valued. Maybe the rose-colored glasses can now be tossed in the trash.

Governments need to learn from this. It could have been a more dangerous/deadly virus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
I'm expecting at least a 20% drop throughout April and then a VERY slow climb for the remainder of the year. It will then drop a bit again when COVID19 makes its way back in the winter. It will spook the market, but hopefully by then, the US and the world will be much better prepared and manage it better will shutting the whole freaking world down. I think it will take 2 solid years to come back from this. It is what it is.

Some small and large businesses will close up for good. New businesses will be created. Jobs will be lost and then created. Everything will recover, it will just be slow. Perhaps this virus will teach some larger companies to better plan and hold reserves rather than over-leverage themselves. The market was over-valued before this happened. Probably 10-15% over-valued. Maybe the rose-colored glasses can now be tossed in the trash.

Governments need to learn from this. It could have been a more dangerous/deadly virus.

I think you're spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0