03-26-2020, 10:57 AM   #35
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBA87 View Post
<snip> since your simply toggle the JB4 boost to obtain whatever times you desire (whether safely or not).
I know it's safe. Terry Burger knows since he reviewed my logs. The car is happy which we know through extensive and incremental logging. The community knows... because I've posted all of it, and so should you know if you did any research in said community... which I know you did.

This setup is also my daily driver—not some risky unicorn configuration. I have over 30,000 miles on the setup which, I think, speaks volumes.

Quote:
Who knows what boost levels your running on the JB4. Not exactly a fair comparison<snip>
I love it--now the JB4 is "unfair" because it does more... hahahaha that's a good one. Stop making excuses, do you even hear yourself... just post some data and I'll gladly shut up and accept defeat.

Quote:
Draggy
That's Dra'g'y. And thanks for the effort in your response, sheesh!

I looked on Dragy--found very little. What I did find, DME-only-ECU-tune (with no bolt-ons) lost on the launch, the 1/8th and the 1/4 performance metrics against my JB4-only M5C. and against my JB4-only M8C GC:
  • 0-60 = 2.57s (farm road; pump + BOOSTane)
  • 1/4 mile = 10.33s (as above)

// EDIT: forgot to mention, pump gas is 92 + 6oz of BOOSTane on full 20 gallon tank.

Like I said, I'm expecting the ECU tune to win out in the end but where's the apples data? [/QUOTE]

Last edited by limeypride; 03-26-2020 at 12:03 PM..
Appreciate 0