Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBA87 View Post
Draggy
That's Dra'g'y.

Thanks for the effort, dude! Sheesh: I looked on Dragy--very little; DME-only-ECU-tune (with no bolt-ons) lost every performance metric against my JB4-only M5C. and against my JB4-only M8C GC:
  • 0-60 = 2.57s
  • 1/4 mile = 10.33s

// EDIT: forgot to mention, on pump gas + 6oz of BOOSTane on full 20 gallon tank.

You?
Who knows what boost levels your running on the JB4. Not exactly a fair comparison since your simply toggle the JB4 boost to obtain whatever times you desire (whether safely or not).

The standard / consumer version of the DME Stage 1 tune is not particularly powerful. However, for the M5C Stage 2 I believe they hold two of the best times on dragy for the 60-130 (sub 6s).

On straight 93 (no boostane) I've done 6.74 w/o a TCU tune on a 82 degree day in Florida (it has more in it). This is on safe boost levels targeting only 20-21psi. I believe there is DMe dragy time of 6.94 posted recently with just a tune, no bolt ons, and on pump fuel (no boostane)

Pretty impressive if you ask me. Plus it's plug and play with no endless toggling to "fine tune" the Jb4, which came be a pain for those who don't feel like spending countless day's fine tuning the jb4 settings.
Appreciate 0