View Single Post
      03-25-2020, 09:59 PM   #28
Hockeytyme
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_dennis_s View Post
I sent you a DM on instagram but figured I respond here as well. You are right. No one has posted any dragy times here. Maybe they were upset with the results or embarrassed but we really haven't seen a valid dragy from someone with this tune. The one guy who posted times was having issues with his transmission. I have sent him a few PM's asking to get a ride in his car but I am not sure if he has resolved his issue. I feel like this is why someone else (someone else being me) has to take one for the team to either confirm these claims or show that this tune can't break a 7 sec 60-130 with just software.

Like I said I have done a lot of reading on the forums studying all the different tunes. Your post on the Evolve Stage 2 tune was really eye opening. If I didn't have such an issue with passing emissions here in Mass I would probably have gone that route with some MSR intakes and downpipes.

There is a part of me that agrees with you. How in the world are they making this much power with just a TUNE no hardware on stock motor? We have four great tuners out there who have gotten incredible results but most of them require downpipes in order to make the power Noelle is claiming. There is the other part of me that is saying what if the performance numbers are legit and it can crack off mid 6 sec 60-130 numbers on pump. I will be amped and be satisfied for that level of power for at least a little while.

The great thing about modding is we try different options to see what yields the best results. You guys have definitely made me second guess this decision but now I feel like this forum really needs these numbers for better or worse. I already own a dragy and don't have to go buy one or wait for it to be delivered. I had to move my appointment out a week but won't respond to this thread until I have actual dragy times to post.

I hope I can still take you up on getting me that discount if the performance numbers are junk and I end up needing to go the Evolve route.
I'll tell you like a did the last couple guys. I really hope someone is willing to spend the extra money and test them out and post real numbers here. I only warn you guys that everyone that jumped off that cliff without a parachute died and if I would you I would start to believe that we humans can't fly. :P The last few guys failed including the one I met here locally. Everyone has an excuse and the one was a complete troll.

I think a mid to high 6 would be pretty impressive although to match their claims it should even be faster. 2.2 0-60 claim is absurd even if they are using a 1ft rollout I wouldn't believe it.

Being that you have strict emission laws then I could see why you are willing to test the tune. We too have them but the cars are good for the first 4 or 5 years I think before the first test.

Yes, Evolve has put up great numbers as has DME and JB4 for me. I would recommend any of them.
IG: @hockeytyme All runs on street with no prep on 21 inch wheels and PS4S tires
Appreciate 1