03-25-2020, 06:43 PM   #23
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_dennis_s View Post
I sent you a DM on instagram but figured I respond here as well. You are right. No one has posted any dragy times here. Maybe they were upset with the results or embarrassed but we really haven't seen a valid dragy from someone with this tune. The one guy who posted times was having issues with his transmission. I have sent him a few PM's asking to get a ride in his car but I am not sure if he has resolved his issue. I feel like this is why someone else (someone else being me) has to take one for the team to either confirm these claims or show that this tune can't break a 7 sec 60-130 with just software.

Like I said I have done a lot of reading on the forums studying all the different tunes. Your post on the Evolve Stage 2 tune was really eye opening. If I didn't have such an issue with passing emissions here in Mass I would probably have gone that route with some MSR intakes and downpipes.

There is a part of me that agrees with you. How in the world are they making this much power with just a TUNE no hardware on stock motor? We have four great tuners out there who have gotten incredible results but most of them require downpipes in order to make the power Noelle is claiming. There is the other part of me that is saying what if the performance numbers are legit and it can crack off mid 6 sec 60-130 numbers on pump. I will be amped and be satisfied for that level of power for at least a little while.

The great thing about modding is we try different options to see what yields the best results. You guys have definitely made me second guess this decision but now I feel like this forum really needs these numbers for better or worse. I already own a dragy and don't have to go buy one or wait for it to be delivered. I had to move my appointment out a week but won't respond to this thread until I have actual dragy times to post.

I hope I can still take you up on getting me that discount if the performance numbers are junk and I end up needing to go the Evolve route.
So if you don't understand how they're making so much power without bolt-ons... and neither does anyone else... and they've posted no credible evidence... and everyone that's tried has reported nothing... and the forums show evidence of the "bullshit" that underlies this, why on earth are you prepared to be a guinea pig with something that entirely "shitcans" your warranty as part of the package?

Last week, I put my 1-day old M8 Comp GC on the jack as a guinea pig for never-before-tried suspension mods *because* the product and the installer have exceptional reputations and history--with Noelle, you have neither and yet...

So why? // yup, I'm still suspicious

Last edited by limeypride; 03-25-2020 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 0