Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I'll chime in Vic
I still have my yr13 m5, but I added a yr15 gt3. best decision I made. the turboS is super fast but to me is soulless. the gt3 has Soul and sound. just my opinion
Ive had both and agree about "feel" . I wont say the Turbo S lacks soul, instead it lacks sound and thats easily remediated. All my Turbo S's had modded exhausts to bring back that LeMans style sound. Is it as good as a GT3- no but it fixes my main issue. The GT3 is more track focused and really requires one to drive it at 8 or 9/10ths to get the rpms in the right range. Its not a cruiser around town with its lower tq rating... for me. Its a great car but more race and less GT while the Turbo is the opposite.
I agree vic. i meant it needed more sound. yes I wish the gt3 had more tq, but I always purring my foot in it so ih guess I cured that one. both are awesome cars

Country run
Appreciate 0