08-16-2021, 01:47 PM   #21
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtendo View Post
Looking good as always Kimo! I love how different each wheel setup takes on a completely different feel.
Thanks! Agreed on all counts. Only thing really changed is the wheels and it is a totally different look. I like it though. Monoblock action in a darker finish vs 3-peice show style in classic silver/polished finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX View Post
I went with bbs bronze n love it.
Very nice! The bronze was not available when we initially ordered these. I might have just gone with the bronze if it was. Also tried to get bbs gold from the factory, but the location these are made in does not do gold. So custom finish became the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOcouture View Post
It's so pretty. Well done!
Thank you sir! You folks always have nice builds so nice to hear the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Stig View Post
Man, you have no idea how hard I tried to get BMW to paint my CS in this color. Tried multiple times. Denied every single time.
That would have been sick! Ironically I have thought about maybe doing Xpel stealth to change it up, but I can't commit. I like gloss better than satin. Gloss all the things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeuel View Post
After a couple months now, I'm not feeling the black grills and M5 trunk badge with the Oxford. Not enough contrast.

Would it be gauche for me to want to put the frozen bronze trunk badge and front grills from the CS on? Obviously wouldn't put the "CS" badging on, but looking for some more contrast, and love the frozen bronze.

Will get the lit taillight pic tonight.
Oxford is a hard color to work with in that regard. One of the reasons why I'm so 50/50 on the lci tails. I did try the oem chrome trim, but it was too much for me. So my solution was black chrome and carbon fiber. They both look the same with the grey and it provides some contrast to the oxford. Now for this look here the trunk badge was done in the same color as the bbs wheels, porche white gold, to try something a little different.

Maybe try black chrome. IND can black chrome all the trims for you.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0