View Single Post
      11-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #25
BlueString
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 550i, 2021 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeuel View Post
Just an FYI for anyone who is contemplating the update and has done any coding to their car, e.g. headlights, NGHB, disclaimer removal, door chimes, interior lights...

After the update, ALL the coding I had done, (just two weeks ago), was reset to factory f$*king defaults.

And the M1 and M2 buttons were reset to factory.

Haven't found anything else yet. Radio, EQ, seats, BT, carplay, etc. seem to be intact.
Yes, my M1 and M2 were also reset. Also, got a prompt after the update with my contact numbers displayed on the upper part of the screen, it was cycling through my recent call list, it was weird. I got out locked and unlocked the car, and it was gone. Previous update, my camera image was screwed up and did the same lock and unlocked vehicle and was back to normal. I get these temporary glitches after each update.

I noticed by default (efficient mode upon starting the car) the auto/start stop is active meaning the light under the ignition button is off. Prior to this update, it was always default to be inactive regardless if I programmed it into M1 or M2. It seems to remember the last setting but not the case since this update. Any way I can set the auto/start stop to be inactive at all times like before so I don't have to keep pressing the 'A' button or without having to go into M1 or M2 modes upon each start up?

Last edited by BlueString; 11-26-2021 at 11:17 PM..
Appreciate 0