View Single Post
      11-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
heavydropabmw
Rep
Drives:

z4m / 135i / 335i Which car for me?

Alright, this includes a lot of ifs-ands-or buts, but I assume almost everyone on this forum knows more than me, so I can take all the advice I can.

I am deployed right now in Iraq, and should be home in about 6 more months. I have to decide between just getting the car in the states, ordering it while deployed to get this special overseas deal, or take European Delivery. Here are the cars I am looking at, and be mindful that this will be my first BMW, and I just learned stick, so I am a newbie

135i - I have been obsessed with this car since I stumbled upon it. The price seems right, I personally like the styling, the power should be awsome compared to what I am used to. The cons? I wont be able to test drive it or have anyone I know test drive it before I come home, so I will miss out on that deal, and I dont know if I can take ED, who knows, it is unknown. The smaller back seats I kinda like, I dont really mind people not having much room, i mean im in the army, we are used to not being comfortable.

335i - I am in love with this car too. With the possible discounts, I could get this car for an amazing price. I know it is an awsome car, has won countless awards, and is a nice size as well. Should perform much the same as the 335i, and has a few years under the belt, so I know its a solid car.

z4 M coupe : I just read about the amazing deals on the M coupe, and I am pretty pumped. I really like the style, the rarity, and the price I could possibly get it for. A 2 seater is no problem, tho it is something i have to consider.

Overall, I love all these cars. Keep in mind a few things: I am new to sticks, I am in the army so I need some room for my gear to travel around, I will be getting this thing pretty dirty while I am out in the field. Money wise, I think I should be pretty good, with about 25-30k to burn, and making payments is fine with me because I have no other bills. I am stationed in North Carolina, so good weather, maybe some rain, but my home is in Colorado, so snow and ice. I also will have to leave this car back a year when i get deployed again. Anything you guys can offer would be awsome. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0