View Single Post
      04-13-2024, 10:36 AM   #23
Baby M5
Rep
Drives: F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouK View Post
So here is another angle....OP has defaulted on payments and is attempting to create a story that shows he has paid for the car in an attempt to win a court case......

Whole thing sounds so ridiculous almost like a "buy here pay here" sketchy dealer with the sales guy saying don't worry just wire me money.

Other than this car being an M5 the questions asked are not anywhere near relevant to a M5. Same thing as creating an account on a disney forum to ask what you should do if someone stole your mickey mouse shirt. other than it being a mickey mouse shirt.... the entire situation is not relevant.
If he wants advice on what police will do or think, he should create an account on a law enforcement page, but its really simple. If the car comes up as stolen they will take possession of it until its all settled with both parties.
Think about it another way. Before this, the car ownership certificate was half in my name and half in the name of the car dealership. Can the car dealership transfer the car to me personally if the car has a lien? (Change the car ownership certificate to only my name) Transfer the car with a lien to my personal name through legal means
Appreciate 0