Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMM5 View Post
Flashed mine last night. I have a 2020 so it's not an LCI but has the newer trans. Installed without any issues and impression so far is it's awesome. I went straight to stage 3. Haven't tried drag mode or launching or any custom settings yet.

Shifts in D3 and S3 are much faster and harder. I'm pretty blown away with how fast this thing can shift. Stock was good but left me wishing for more. I need more seat time but D3 seems even better and more intuitive going through corners and up shifts are ridiculous.

Shifts in D2 are crisper and is a nice mode for cruising without full pops and bangs.
Love it so far and can't wait to try drag mode and draggy/take to the track.
Great feed back. I have a 2020 m8 first edition and I think it's the same tranny as f90 Lci's. I'm way within my launch limits and tranny feels crisp stock. Wanted to ask if u were out of ur LC limit or not and that's why u felt the difference. Thx
Not out of launch control yet. I'm prob about 40 total launches on the car.
Very excited to try launching in drag mode…
What settings are u running? To me it feels like the shift after 3rd gear are slower than stock but I'll dragy n confirm. This is without drag mode.
I'm running the default stage 3. All shifts seem faster in S3 and D3 but I haven't had a chance to properly dragy yet. haven't logged a lot on time in D3 yet and haven't paid specific attention to the higher gear shifts in D3. But S3 shifts feels faster and crisper across the board.
Tried non drag mode launch control last night but spun and bogged in 1st the first time and spun the next time. Was 58 degrees but humid and wasn't ideal spots so will try again in a few days and report back.
Appreciate 1
bcparker2104.50