04-28-2020, 05:44 AM   #80
Earlando86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 and F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Power View Post
Yesterday night (in Mexico) I was having a little bit of fun with what I thought was a hellcat at first (ended up being a Charger Scatpack). I wouldn't call it a race... because I wouldn't disrespect my M5 and go head to head with a slow little scatpack.. But I kept giving him a 3-4 car head start before gapping him. By the sounds of it though, the guy actually thought we were racing since he said he didn't do bad for having only around 500hp. I let him know that I've raced and beat several hellcats by a large margin both off the line and from a roll and his car is more comparable to an M340 (which would beat him in a race) then an M5, hence the reason why I gave him such a huge head start every time before embarrassing him . It's funny to me that cars like that actually try with the M5.. lol
I swear all the Camaros, Mustangs, Challengers and Chargers be trying me. And oddly, at stop lights... Where they're guaranteed to lose. But not once, has any Corvette challenged me (and those are the ones I want to race most). 😅
Appreciate 0