View Single Post
      08-02-2005, 11:33 PM   #1
impulsebrklyn
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i Jet Black

Questions about Maya STM and Vellano VSM or Maybe Breyton Spirit

Starters 330i on order will be here in a month. Looking for after market 19" wheels and I am in love with these three wheels. For one I cant tell the difference between these two wheels. The only thing I can see are the bolt heads are slightly different. Are these two brands under the same company selling the same wheel. I found this Strange

Vellano VSM

Maya STM

Cant decide which I like better and I cant find what I can actually expect to pay for them. Anyone one know?? Thinking Polished or chrome? Maya's website is not very clear on available finishes anyone know there available options?

If they are going to be ridiculous in price I really like the Breyton Spirit.

Any idea of the price of these wheels?? Breytons website does not have a working list of dealers and have no idea where to look for one. Sent them an inquiry waiting for a response.

I need recommendation on wheel widths and tire sizes and brand for a 19" wheel. Are there any run flat 19" wheels? Any run flat 20" wheels that fit? (just curious will acctually consider a 20" wheel if they have run flats and 19" doesnt) Any help or opinions are welcome. Thanks Chris

Last edited by impulsebrklyn; 08-03-2005 at 12:09 AM..
Appreciate 0