First Lieutenant
Alderney
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe View Post
The LCi, in blunt terms is useless. It won't doing anything for Base and nothing is needed for HiFi. The wiring is very straightforward and the only obstacle is the huge, smiley face, eq applied.
I'm not sure what im missing about LC7i, this is from the product description and sounds like exactly what I need:

"Many factory systems actually turn the bass down as you increase the volume, because the cheap factory speakers can't take it, subsequently removing much of your music's power and punch. AudioControl developed a patent pending AccuBASS circuit that restores the bass the factory radio erased, giving you much fuller and more enjoyable sound. The AccuBASS is applied to the subwoofer output channel, so your sub amp can have the entire, restored signal to work with."

Don't I just need something that will take my line level inputs and restore the bass like this?
I am running lc7i in my car and I haven't had an issue at all. I also have the logic7 system in my car. I am only using it to run two JL AUDIO 12w6v2. All I did was tap into the wires for the under seat subs and I can control the amount of bass correction as the volume gets higher. U don't have to use the summing if you don't want to. It has internal switches you can change by taking the cover off. It really is a great device if used properly.
Appreciate 0