This is my unique custom title
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

My new 2021 Frozen Marina Bay Blue F90 M5 Comp LCI [Produced Video]

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hello all!

I'm been quasi lurking in the F90 forum the past couple of weeks (after prior forum activity with two E92's, one F82, and two F83's) and now have video to present (courtesy the good folks at Silicon Valley Bimmer and Obsessed) of my new 2021, Frozen Marina Bay Blue F90 M5 Comp LCI, with a host of additional items added to it for good measure.

Best as I can tell, Frozen Marina Bay Blue is fairly rare, and certainly very rare for the F90. There have been two pre-LCI F90's in the Frozen Marina Bay Blue (a 2018 and a 2019), both in the U.S., and I believe only one other LCI also in Frozen Marina Bay Blue, also in the U.S.. There appears to be two more Frozen Marina Bay Blue F90 LCI's on the other side of the pond, one in Monaco and one in Russia. And, that seems to be about it, thus far. If I'm wrong, please let me know... curious to know what else might be out there.

As for my car's build:

2021 F90 M5 LCI

Exterior:
Frozen Marina Bay Blue
20" M Double-Spoke Black Wheels, Style 706M with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (stock aspect ratios)

Interior:
Aragon Brown Full Merino
Aluminum Dark Carbon Structure trim

Packages:
Competition Package
Driving Assistance Plus Package
Executive Package
Bower and Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System

Options:
M Performance Exhaust System - Titanium with Carbon Fiber trim
M Compound Brakes with Red Calipers
M Performance Carbon Fiber 3 Piece Front Spliter
M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
M Performance Carbon Fiber Rocker Panels
M Performance Carbon Fiber Pro Rear Spoiler
M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
M Performance Steering Wheel Pro
M Performance Carbon Fiber Shift paddles
M Performance Carbon Fiber shifter

Customizations:
For those wondering about the M Performance Steering Wheel Pro on an F90 M5 with the Driving Assistance Plus package, which includes Driver's Assistance Professional, yes, the factory wheel is incompatible. So, with the help of a forum member, noushy I went the custom route to make the steering wheel work – a unique solution custom built by Car Seat Design to integrate full support for Driver Assistance Professional, including accommodation for the LED lamps over the button clusters, vibration alerts and touch interface for response to driver alert prompts. Customization also preserved the heating function under the alcantara surface and integrated both a carbon fiber trim piece and alcantara wrap-around over the back of the steering wheel. Arguably, the Car Seat Design sourced custom built M Performance Wheel is far superior to the factory option - which isn't even compatible with the car.

And... of course...
Valentine 1 Gen 2 hard-wired

Essentially, the car has every option save for the M Driver's Package and the M CCB, two considerations that simply aren't missed on this car, at all.

And there will be more to come in the near future.

And here's the video:

I'll add some photos shortly along with my new 2020 F83, also in a very unique Individual color, Porsche Chalk.

I was a bit apprehensive at first about going with a frozen color – but I can tell you, I love it! The car absolutely glows in practically any light - in direct sun light is is absolutely amazing. At night, it is stunning. It never fails to draw attention and compliments - and frequently it is mistaken for a wrap. But there's no wrap that glows and responds to light the way this frozen paint does - it really is something to see.

Enjoy the video and stay tuned for photos coming soon.

-Daniel

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)

Last edited by FourPtDrift; 05-25-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 16
MoeMuc118.50
MystroX56289.50
GTATX1105.00
Alberta2035.00
limeypride4425.00
eman45171724.50
euro*1657.50
eddiehaug748.50
cfm56d7b5886.00
wesleyan921394.50
Gdiddy23906.50