View Single Post
      09-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
rowat
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi GT

F07 owner moving to F34

I've had an F07 for the last 3 years that I've really loved. More than any car I've ever had up to this point. My only complaints are the size (it barely fits in the garage with my wife's Z4), and fuel economy... that V8 is a screamer and fun, but I rarely get above 16mpg unless I'm doing long highway drives or driving like a hypermiler drives a prius. I've been awaiting the F34 since it was first rumored and then announced. I had long thought that my next car would be another F07, but I finally got to spend some time with an F34 over labor day weekend and bit the bullet and ordered an m-sport 335xi in mineral gray with coral red leather and pretty much all the trimmings. It's supposed to be produced the week of the 23rd and I can't wait! This is the first car I've ever ordered, always bought inventory cars before, or done dealer swaps to get close to my ideal config, but this one will be built exactly like I want it, and I'm super excited. I really wanted to do ED, but trying to plan a trip n short notice around a build time and with my old lease running out, it just wasn't going to happen, but I'm going to start planning ahead for when this lease runs out!

Build Options:
Mineral Grey Metallic
Coral Red/Black leather
Al Hex trim
Cold Weather Pkg (even in AZ I love a heated steering wheel in the colder months!)
DA & DA+
Dyn Handling
598M 19" Wheels
Prem Pkg
TEch Pkg
M Sport Brakes
Parking Assist
HK Sound

Last edited by rowat; 09-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: Listing my full build options
Appreciate 0