FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil.harlow View Post
I've done quite a bit of searching and reading, but find inconsistent and conflicting posts about what works, so I figured I'd ask directly.

I'd like to find a cleaner, specifically for the steering wheel, which restores the supple, soft, *matte*, *like new* feel of the steering wheel the first day you pick it up from the dealer. I've seen lots of cleaners that leave a greasy, shiny residue, but the steering wheel is for me the thing I am most anal about on the car, as I feel it in my hands the entire time I drive.

My car is ~8mo old, and I've been wiping/rubbing it down with a wet microfiber and that seems to help a little, but I can tell it's already losing some of it's original supple quality.

In lieu of buying a new steering wheel entirely, I wanted to see if anyone had first hand experience using a cleaner and getting the desired result, preferably from someone who is also anal about that brand new steering wheel feel and is discerning about cleaners.

Thanks for any help!
Adams polishes "leather & interior cleaner" works wonders. I use this weekly.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0