Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Depending on where you live, your Tesla might be powered by oil, gas, coal, or a dirty hunk of plutonium.

I'd be real careful calling this innovative.
My comment stated bmw was NOT that innovative as opposed to Tesla being innovative. I’m glad i can correct your error for you.
You're saying a manufacture that sells sub-par materials at an inflated price, makes 3 models and loses money every day innovative? I think that's called bankruptcy waiting to happen. Or perhaps you're referring to the non-disclosure agreement they make anyone with a buy back/lemon sign so that negativity stays under wraps as long as possible? Good thing they're a tech company that sells cars, not a car company. That type of "innovation" would get the rest of the manufacturers sued. Couple that with the fact that Tesla uses a loop hole in federal law to sell directly to consumers and you have a company waiting to be absorbed by another.

Let's not forget Google and Dyson are only a couple of the companies bringing electric vehicles to the market in the near future. Tesla has to be in panic mode. You can tell by Elon's chuckle at his own timeline for space travel being a little optimistic. I'll get excited about a company making a successful trip to Mars when it actually happens.
Appreciate 0