08-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #4
johnbenedict
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamt916 View Post
Hello, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if starting a new thread is the incorrect thing to do for a simple question. Anyways, I purchased some wheels with the dimensions listed in the title. Fronts: 19x9 +20, 225/35/19 - Rears: 19x10.5 +30, 245/30/19 5x120...

The wheels whom I purchased from used these on a 435i on bags no problem. I am still very new to this stuff and this was my first real nice set of wheels. He said these will fit very nice for my car. I have been researching for the past day or so and I literally been on every thread I think trying to find the closest rim specs to mine. Quite a bit of people running some super aggressive setups and don't seem to have any rubbing, then some with less do. So I'm confused about this... I got an amazing deal on these wheels and tires and I hope they will actually fit!

What do you guys think?? My F30 328i is sitting stock atm. Will these rub in the rears? Do I need to fender roll or have the hub shaved by mm?? Add some negative camber?

Thanks very much guys!! Hope I can make these work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamt916 View Post
Hello, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if starting a new thread is the incorrect thing to do for a simple question. Anyways, I purchased some wheels with the dimensions listed in the title. Fronts: 19x9 +20, 225/35/19 - Rears: 19x10.5 +30, 245/30/19 5x120...

The wheels whom I purchased from used these on a 435i on bags no problem. I am still very new to this stuff and this was my first real nice set of wheels. He said these will fit very nice for my car. I have been researching for the past day or so and I literally been on every thread I think trying to find the closest rim specs to mine. Quite a bit of people running some super aggressive setups and don't seem to have any rubbing, then some with less do. So I'm confused about this... I got an amazing deal on these wheels and tires and I hope they will actually fit!

What do you guys think?? My F30 328i is sitting stock atm. Will these rub in the rears? Do I need to fender roll or have the hub shaved by mm?? Add some negative camber?

Thanks very much guys!! Hope I can make these work.
Question:

Did it end up fitting?

Thanks,

J
Appreciate 0