Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allexm View Post
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirob View Post
Thanks for sharing!

Great production as always but I can't understand a word...if you can't either I'll save you some time...

Dyno runs: 15:50 minutes in.
Weighing: 17:20 minutes in.
Drag races: 29:00 minutes in.
Roll races: 31:40 minutes in.
Brake test: 33:00 minutes in.
Tested acceleration results: 34:50/38:10 minutes in.

Can anyone translate/summarize the conclusion and pick?
Thank-you so very much for this - and unfortunately not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
Thanks for posting. The extra 370-380lbs is really hurting the Merc. Offsets the extra torque. Active Aero is cool though.
I honestly thought the same until that roll race. Math says you are right - but the way the CE pulled after the MB got the hit? Either that or it is simply a strong version of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
The GT63S's are sitting. Almost every dealer got an allocation for a Jupiter Red Launch version or 2 (some even 3) and at 169k msrp and a shitbox residual of 52% or lower with an MF around .00300 the car has had no traction (no pun cause its actually got grip LOL).

I just dont know how this car is going to move at that price point and I had made a comment months ago that this is the Panny Turbo version 2.0.

For this car to move it needs to have an attractive lease payment. If I did a basic lease calc at msrp on a 52% residual at .00300 the payment is about 3200 a month with 7.75% tax or around there. Fuck NO.
Good grief that is not good. I actually like what AMG did here with the GT63 - and I don't want other cars like this to disappear due to this car not performing as it should. There is a lot to like here.
Appreciate 2
mirob2944.50
soooma1373.00