View Single Post
      02-20-2011, 05:28 AM   #16
marcel b
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r View Post
Come on BMW stop with the marketing. We know this car was born out of the M parts bin. just annoying how you overcharge for a car that is no greater than the E46 M3. heck the exhaust note sounds like an e46 ZHP. not what I like to see after years of your "research".

Research? How about researching what colors people ACTUALLY LIKE. and stop the halloween nonsense with this orange black and white. Where is your M colors? authentic M colors (at least a variation of blue). Or are you planning on this 1M to be easily refreshed with things it should have came with from the beginning?

Pure M? where is the digital temperature in the rev counter like in the e46 M's

Great. 60 months is what it took for development of the e46 M3 AND the N54 (plagued with problems) I can only imagine what will occur with the 1M when you give yourself even less time!

"It usually takes a car up to 60 months to reach market maturity from the first strategic idea. The fact that things can move a bit faster has already been demonstrated by BMW M with the BMW M3 GTS. When it came to the new BMW Series 1 M Coupé, work also took place at full tilt. There will only be a comparatively short period of time between the decision to implement the BMW Series M Coupé and the planned market introduction in early 2011."
Appreciate 0