View Single Post
      02-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #5
M2audioman
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

I currently own a 2007 Z4M Coupe. I'm the original owner of the car and have had it for 3 years. In that time, I've racked up 62K miles on the car and have loved every minute of it. It's such a raw car with so much emotion. I love the fact that it is so simple....no i-drive, etc. I am currently leaning towards going with the 1M for the simple fact that I would like something a bit more practical, but also keeping with that sense of enjoyment I get when driving my M Coupe.

I'm not sure any of the current BMW engines can give me the feeling the S54 does. Revving to 8K and hearing this engine scream is something I'm going to have a hard time giving up. I have no interest in being the first to get the 1M, so i don't have a deposit down. If the car comes out and I love it as much as I love my car, then I'll figure out a way to get it. In the meantime, my car is meticulously maintained and still looks and feels new, so i have no reason to want to part ways with this car just yet. Yes, maintenance is super expensive at this point, but I don't really care. I love this car.
Appreciate 0